CARE Australia is primarily dependent on the generous support from the Australian public and Australian Government to continue our vital work.
With the support and generosity of people like yourself, in addition to countless project partners and dedicated staff, we can continue to strive for a more equal world free from poverty.
We wish to thank our 86,000 active donors for their support over the past year. Every dollar counts. It’s through the incredible generosity of Australians that we were able to directly assist more than two million of the world’s poorest people across 23 countries.
Our sincere thanks also to our Australian Government and to DFAT, who enable us to continue our life saving work in recognition of the important role that CARE and other Australian NGOs play in development. CARE Australia, alongside other likeminded community organisations, are powerful agents of change often working in places that are hard to reach such as remote, fragile or disaster affected areas. The development work by CARE adds to the depth and reach of Australia’s aid program and help add a particular focus on supporting women and girls.
You can find the Australian Government’s approach to working with NGOs here.
Thank you to all of our supporters. Your confidence and trust in our work drives us towards a world of hope, tolerance, dignity, security and social justice for all. Thank you!
- Government of Australia
- Government of Denmark
- Government of Japan
- Government of Luxembourg
- Government of Netherlands
- Government of New Zealand
- Government of Norway
- Government of Switzerland
- Government of the United States of America
- European Commission Humanitarian Office (ECHO)
- European Union (EU)
- Food and Agriculture Organisation of the United Nations (FAO)
- International Organisation for Migration (IOM)
- The Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria (GFATM)
- United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF)
- United Nations Office for the Co-ordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA)
- United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA)
- United Nations Women (formerly UNIFEM)
- United Nations World Food Programme (WFP)