Help women around the world by signing up to become a monthly donor. Your donation will help women access health services, clean water, nutritious food, hygiene kits and more. Donate today.
CARE Australia works with local communities to provide opportunities for women to earn an income, access their fair share of resources, lead and participate in decisions that affect their lives, and withstand the impacts of disasters and crises.
Where will the money go?
In 20xx we were able to help people around the world though our program with:
- Access to health services: 2.1 million people were able to access sexual and reproductive health services.
- Access to information: 5.1 million people got access to info about services for victims of violence against women,
- More choices: 890,000 people in 40 countries got cash or vouchers that allowed them to make decisions themselves about what they most needed.
- Access to clean water and hygiene: 4.9 million people got access to clean water and 4.8 million people got hygiene kits.
- Nutritious food: 4.3 million people got nutritious food